never have & never will love someone this much

Friday, July 07, 2006

i didnt go last nite coz i felt it wasnt right. If i had to act as if u are my gf i would be no better than him.
Asked u to ask him or at least to let him knw but u didnt want.
Are u going becoz of grandpa or u went becoz of me? i really dunnoe...
Why did u meet up with jason without me knwing? why do i always not knw anyting? why am i the clown?
So i decided not to go. i cant be him. i am not him. i have more respect for you and him than him for us.
fuck.. why am i so kind...

anyway if u want me back just tell me... dun keep playing mind games with me.. dun play with me if u are not sure. if u are not sure u shld just be alone. how can u not make a decision. let me make it for u? u are hypocrite if u say u are not sure.

u told us in front of him that u are not sure becoz of dunnoe what.. i cant remember.. but its not becoz u are unsure bout ur decision to choose him.

stop messing my mind can?

its either u want me back or not.. but dun keep me in the leesh.. dun hold me back...

i dunnoe... just be clear...

so i can move on..

trust me.. if u want me back u got to be sure and clear.. hear that? sure and clear...
if not dun say u want time off and yet u keep messing my mind with ur antics...

dun be selfish pls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home